Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mani of The Day

Love heart



I like pinks and reds, don't get me wrong. But I don't like when a certain holiday kind of tries to force you to wear them, just because. But I have so many of them, so why not. This look is kind of a muted pink, but glittery mani.
What I used:
OPI Alpine Snow
OPI Teenage Dream
OPI Gettin Miss Piggy With It 
Nicole By OPI Extra Snow Flakes Please
SV TopCoat
**sigh** I really need a better camera...oh well. Pay no attention to my pinky nail that I filed crooked. I used one coat of each in the order listed above. Even though the colors are washed out in this photo, this is sort of Valentine-ish right? I don't know, I mean I think this whole posting is a big fat FAIL. And the glitter is already pulling away from the edges. I will honestly give it a valiant effort to wear this for at least 24 hours. I can't say that the next mani will be pink or red, but I do know it will be better than this one. Thanks for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment