Monday, February 13, 2012

"Love" Day Mani

I saw this and I just had to try it...EmeraldSparkled posted this mani a few days ago and I just loved. it. 

My base color is Ruby Kisses Silver Bling. I don't have China Glaze A Rose Among Thorns, so I used Revlon Mon Cherry for the roses. I chose it because the name sounds like someone in love and the polish is scented!! I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy as a highlight in the roses and for the thorns I used a black nail art pen by Kiss. I didn't draw as many thorns as she did because I kept thinking I might mess up, so one was enough to give me the look I was going after.
 I really like this mani. I may do this again soon with yellow roses in honor of Black History Month (background to be explained in a future post). Hope you like this. Let me know what you think. Click the link above and comment on EmeraldSparkled's wonderful nail art too! I hope you all get plenty of hugs and kisses tomorrow...
Hug
Thanks for reading!!

4 comments: