Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pink Wednesdays!!! (late post)

Ok so I really do not like Crackle/Shatter polishes. But I bought a few a while back because they were "all the rage" and it looked good on other people. Well yuck! They are just not for me. They just make my fingers feel gross for some reason. But the bottles have been just sitting there for weeks now so why not give them another try? So to keep from feeling like I wasted my money, I went for it. I was going through all of my pink polishes trying to figure out what to use and got an idea...crackle over glitter! Sounds great right? Glitter makes everything better!! So i tried it and this was the end result...
This is one coat OPI Teenage Dream, one coat China Glaze Broken Hearted Crackle & one coat Northern Lights Holo topcoat
Turns out, I really like this mani. I even wore it for a few hours!!

SN: my pics always look really good until I post them. Maybe I should switch cameras or something? **shrugs shoulders**

No comments:

Post a Comment