Sunday, June 12, 2011

Glitter Overload!!!

At 35 years old, I still really love glitter polish!  :-D  I don't have any of the Young Nails Glitter Toes stuff because you can only order it if you are a licensed cosmetologist  :-(  However, I did find a company that sells glitter kits to the public .. the company is called Glitties and I cannot wait to try them! It is a DIY glitter polish kit that removes with acetone polish remover and does not need to cure under a UV Light. Each kit comes with 4 stackable glitters, Bonding and Sealing Formula, a pair of toe separators, orangewood stick, manicure brush, nail file, and instructions. It costs around $35 and up. Yippy! Can't wait! But I still wanted a really glittery over-the-top look for my toes, right now. This pedi is super sparkly and shiny, even though my pics do it no justice.
I used the polishes pictured below in this order:

Revlon Beach 310
Nicole by OPI Twist of Fate
OPI Glow Up Already
NYX Grand Royal
Northern Lights Hologram TopCoat in Silver
SV TopCoat
I didn't realize my toenails were so long until I saw them from the other side!
I tried taking pics in natural sunlight outside so that you could see how the layering really makes it sparkle, but my shadow kept being in the way .. oh well
 please excuse my wrinkly raisin toes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment