Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dawn Richard Album Release: "GoldenHeart"

Are you as excited as I am for this album release?

From Bad Boy's all girl group "Danity Kane" to her new album, released today GoldenHeart. The world cannot continue to ignore Dawn Richard.
I love it when women build themselves up and make a believer out of everyone! This album is exactly that for Miss Richard.

“It’s a movement we are starting here,” says Richard.  “After all our hard work, we finally are expanding our art into stores.  We wanted to make Goldenhearts available to all [hearts] not just digitally.  The project is too amazing to be limited to one portal of access.  It’s time to get excited.  This is a big deal for us!”

I love it! I already have a favorite track...'86, a 1980's inspired track. It reminds me of Prince & Cyndi Lauper...you know, that era in music history **sigh** good times...

”We believe Dawn is the future of music. Her heart, style and artistry make her a force to be reckoned with and a dream partner,” says Nelson Jacobsen, president of Altavoz Distribution.

I couldn't have said it better my self! Congratulations Dawn! And Good Luck with the success of this new album!!

No comments:

Post a Comment