Monday, December 31, 2012

My Favorite Manis of 2012 (pic heavy post)


Happy New Year!!!

Just wanted to stop by and show you some of my favorite manis from throughout the year...

My top 12 in 2012...

Galaxy Nails

Fruit

Pastel Leopard

Polka Dots with a Twist

Breast Cancer Awareness

Fish Net French Tip

Pink & Black Zebra Dots

Snowman/Snowflakes

Rainbow Shatter

Green Ombre Polka Dots

Interlocking Dots

Pink Friday Leopard Print

The last 2 are my "Honorable Mention Manis". I couldn't leave these off of my Favorites List!!

2 Chainz!!

 Rihanna Music Video Inspired

I had so much fun this year buying and swatching nail polish. Can't wait to break into some of the new 2013 collections that have been sneaking around all the blogs...See you next year!!

 Thanks for reading!!

2 comments: