Tuesday, March 6, 2012

11 Things: Tagged by Mandy

Mandy Q tagged me for the 11 things survey...here it is!

1. Post these rules
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things about you.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions ad tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.


Here are 11 random things about me.

1. I chew about 20 pieces of gum everyday. 5 Gum is my absolute favorite!

2. If I connect the dots on the tiny moles on my forehead, they are shaped like the big dipper, or maybe the little dipper!
3. My favorite movie of all time is Steel Magnolias. I think I know every word.
4. I wash my hands at least 50 a day...job necessity!
5. I hate saying Ma'am and Sir to anyone, it just sounds so submissive. I know that sounds stupid.
6. I've been with my husband for half of my life now & I still love him with everything in me!
7. I have really bad OCD. Let's just keep it at that...
8. I have 263 bottles of nail polish, and there are still so many new colors that I want!
9. I don't like cats at all. Sorry cat lovers...
10. I think I might know the words to almost every Whitney Houston song. I love them all.
11. I hate stopping to put gas in my car. What happened to all the Full Service stations?

Mandy's questions for me...
1. What is your favorite word? I know it's not really a word, but I say "hmm" a lot. It keeps me from making decisions in conversations that I really don't want to be in.
2. What is your earliest happy memory? I remember watching my mom & dad dance in the living room. I wanted to be in love like that.
3. What music have you been loving lately? The Weeknd, I put all of his mixtapes on one CD so that I never have to switch em out!!
4. What is the nicest thing someone's ever done for you? When my husband broke one ankle & sprained the other, a neighbor saw me struggling to get him up the stairs to our apartment so he came over, put my hubby on his back & carried him upstairs for me!
5. What would you do if you won the lottery? I would travel to Africa every 3 months. I want to teach a class in Oprah's school & hold some of those precious babies!!
6. What is the most impulsive thing you've ever done? I bid impulsively on a bottle of nail polish on EBay & won. I ended up paying waaay too much for it. Very disappointed once I actually used it.
7. What fictional character can you most relate to? Uma Thurman in My Super Ex Girlfriend was too funny! This would probably be me if I were ever in that situation.
8. What is the best vacation you've ever taken? I went to Alaska and was able to actually see The Aurora Borealis in person. It was great!!
9. What do you appreciate the most that costs the least amount of money? I appreciate the respect that I get inside the walls of my home, because it seems that you can't naturally receive it from anywhere else these days. Thanks hunny bunny!! ;-)
10. Do you have any tattoos? What are they? I have 2 tattoos and I would like another one. I have a grapevine around my ankle & my name on my arm.
11. What website am I most likely to find you browsing? I spend a lot of time on my blog, but if there is a particular website I favor, it would be Pinterest!! I'm hooked!!!

Now, my questions for Callye, Alexandria, Callie, Jennifer & Torri

1. If you don't have an iPhone, what kind of cell phone do you have?
2. It's 7pm. What are you watching on TV?
3. What brand of paper towels do you buy?
4. If you had a jar of nutella, what would you eat it with?
5. If money were no object, what would be the 1st materialistic thing you would buy?
6. Do you wear a watch on your left wrist or your right?
7. When you paint your nails, do you ever paint your toes to match?
8. If you were riding in a Limo, what would you yell out if you stuck your head out of the sunroof?
9. Besides your keys, phone & purse, what's the 1st thing you grab when you're headed out the door everyday?
10. Have you ever worn a turtleneck shirt of any kind?
11. Do you prefer soft drinks from a can, a bottle, or a fountain drink?

If you participate, let me know by sending me a link...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment