Friday, September 16, 2011

GOSH Holographic

You may be so over this nail polish, and I understand. But I was in nail polish heaven when this package arrived! I first heard about it about a year ago, but the first time had ever seen really good pictures of it was here. I loved it soooo much, but it was one of the most sought after polishes out there and it was extremely hard to acquire...until now!
Yall...seriously. I can't tell you how much I love love love this polish. When you read blogs about ladies saying that they can't stop staring at their nails, they are telling the absolute truth! I just can't stop looking at them...
So obviously I took lots of pictures. Oh, another thing I wanted to mention is that this polish is very misleading at first sight. The application is thick and goopy, and it starts out looking like a muddy gray mess. Even in the bottle it looks nothing like what will appear once the polish dries on your nails. Magic happens. It looks like holographic nail stickers...I love it!!! The only thing I'm sad about is the bottle is so freakin small! I paid an awful lot for it to be so tiny, but it's worth every dime once you have it. Trust me, OPI DS Original, China Glaze OMG, Sally Hansen Prisms, China Glaze Hologram...none of these compare. If you ever have the opportunity to try this polish, you will never want any other polish that proclaims to have the hologram effect. Thanks for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment