Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"October Nail Photo A Day" on Instagram

It's Top Coat Tuesday!!!

I've been posting on Instagram, but not on my blog...gotta do better (*sighs*)

However, I am doing one of the monthly photo-a-day challenges hosted by many of the talented ladies on IG. The one shown in the photo below is hosted by @ANailGeek. 
I think this one is a bit more challenging and fun than the last two (August & September). I really enjoyed days 3, 8 and 11, and could not stand day 15, ugh!!
I've made it over half way through!! Some of the days to come will be very interesting to try, for instance days 18 and 26. It's really fun...it brings out my creative side and allows me to use a lot of my 'untrieds'.
If you're interested in seeing my future daily posts, follow me @missthompson. And if you're on IG, let me know, so I can check out some of your beautiful pics too!

Thanks for reading!!

4 comments:

  1. You did great!! I wish I could be on IG. Please keep showing your pics on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously have some of the best nail shots on the internet/instagram world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I appreciate that, considering that sometimes I hate my nailart!!

      Delete