Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pink Wednesday!

Once again it's Pink Wednesday! I couldn't figure out which pink I wanted to wear, again, when I came across this creamy pink that is actually called Plum Seduction by Revlon. I think it debuted in 2009, but I bought it at CVS on one of my coupon shopping days back in April.
This is 2 coats with an SV top coat. In my opinion, it really didn't need a top coat because it was super shiny on my nails without it. But no mani is complete without a top coat when it comes to my nails!
 
I had to nubbinize a few nails today because while I was shaking up a franken that I was working on today I bumped my hand on the freakin table...Dag nabbit...I hate when that happens! Oh well, I'm really starting to like Revlon polishes. Seems sometimes they get a bad rep, especially if you are an OPI junky like me!!! Either way, like it or love it! Happy Pink Wednesday ladies...


No comments:

Post a Comment