Thursday, May 3, 2012

Random Thursday: Pinterest Boards

I am just in LOVE with Pinterest!!!

I have seen and tried so many wonderful things. It has inspired me to get out and do more with my life, and not be such a work-a-holic and worry wart (not sure if I spelled those right).

Creating the boards and organizing your pins is too fun! Here is a quick snapshot of mine.
Click the link in the top right corner to follow me...

I just don't know if I can name a favorite, I love them all. I've learned so much about regular old household cleaning, things that I could have made myself instead spending outrageous amounts of money on, and Pinterest has also inspired some future vacations!! Oh yea, I need a vacations board now!!

What inspires you on Pinterest? What are your favorite things to pin?


No comments:

Post a Comment